Your topic to explore is Neuromarketing.
Steps to complete:
1. Define the term Neuromarketing. Choose reliable sources. Be prepared to demonstrate to the class the source(s) you choose to use for a general definition.
2. Do this search on Google: Neuromarketing site:.gov
3. What is different about searching a .gov site and the site(s) you choose in #1?
4. Use the library database Business Source Complete to locate academic articles on Neuromarketing.
Scan through the citations of the articles by date. Do you notice trends?
5. Review your results and find ONE Academic Article from a Scholarly Peer Reviewed journal that presents information on Neuromarketing.
6. Be prepared to present the article to the class and talk about why the article appealed to the you. What is it about the article that intrigues you?
7. Think in terms of a Topic Overview. Review your searches in steps 2 and 5 and review the academic article you chose.
Be prepared to give the class a brief overview of an aspect of Neuromarketing.