The Chemistry Research Guide is designed to help you navigate sources in a variety of relevant disciplines.
You may want to reference this guide if you are enrolled in any of the following classes:
- CHEM 101 Basic Chemistry I
- CHEM 102 Basic Chemistry II
- CHEM 121 General Chemistry I
- CHEM 221 Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 270 Introductory Biochemistry
- CHEM 310 Principles of Physical Chemistry
- CHEM 320 Analytical Chemistry
- CHEM 321 Physical Chemistry I
- CHEM 375 Environmental Sampling
- CHEM 420 Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- CHEM 490 Senior Seminar
You can always get in touch with the creator of this guide, Kathy Lowe, if you have questions.